THE HISTORIC, CRUCIAL REPORT - FINALLY REVEALED
Reading like a taut political thriller, the Mueller Report is without a doubt the most pivotal document of recent times. This unique large-format, remastered, indexed edition - including 40+ pages of new material - gives you:
- Full-size 8.5"x11" format large, clear, easy-to-read text.
- Hardcover lasts generations, perfect for libraries -- the definitive edition.
- All-new manually-curated index over 1,000 people, places and entities fully referenced -- vital to help you navigate this labyrinthine investigation.
- Remastered content digitally-enhanced replica of the original document -- not a plain-text copy. Read it how it should be read
- Illustrations and mini-biographies of key figures.
- Complete & Unabridged both volumes, all footnotes, and the critical explanatory appendices.
- Foreword by Attorney General William P. Barr from his memorable revelation of the report's contents.
Two years -- 2,800 subpoenas -- 40 investigators -- 500 search warrants Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election has been the most elaborate and far-reaching law-enforcement action in modern history.
Now the Department of Justice has released the results of this investigation to the American public: the momentous Mueller Report contains 448 pages of unique insight into the campaign and administration of President Donald J. Trump and the behind-the-scenes machinations of cut-throat Washington insiders.
Publisher's note: this hardcover edition contains both the original, volume-specific page numbers (as referenced in the media) AND the book page numbers (used by our exclusive index). See Page Numbering on page III for more information.
READ THE REPORT THAT CHANGED THE WORLD
- Foreword by Attorney General Barr.
- Key Figures in the investigation.
- The Mueller Report Volumes I and II.
- Appointment of Special Counsel document.
- Glossary of referenced persons, entities, organizations & explanation of acronyms.
- The written testimony of President Donald J. Trump.
- Special Counsel's Office Transferred, Referred and Completed Cases.
- Full index of over 1,000 people, places and entities.
Proudly published in the United States of America by Carlile Media.